Release notes for Codecov v4.4.3
over 4 years ago by Eli Hooten
Codecov Enterprise v4.4.3
This update brings a few small new features, bug fixes, and various small improvements.
Feature additions / improvements
- Azure Pipelines are now properly supported by the bash uploader and application itself. Links to the Azure Pipelines build will appear in a commit's Build tab.
- Codecov now runs as a non-root user.
- Codecov now properly supports GitLab badge placeholders.
- GitLab subgroup billing now functions properly. (codecov.io only)
- General subgroup support in GitLab is improved.
- Includes a production version CSP header. (codecov.io only)
- Improves Stripe webhooks. (codecov.io only)
- Modifies retry logic for Codecov uploads to be a bit more tolerant of large files / lengthy requests.
- Fixes an issue where the Codecov logo can appear twice in the header.
- Fixes an issue where the CircleCI build url only worked with github
- Fixes yaml parsing to properly use cgi escape to scrub potentially malicious HTML tags.
- Print invoice button now works in Billing tab (codecov.io only)
- Certain repo scenarios could cause the circle chart to not render properly. It now renders properly.
- Fixes potential vulnerabilities in yaml file.
- Fixes some Bad Request issues related to POSTs that did not properly set a CSRF token.