- Updated PR/MR comments to be more patch coverage focused and tighter/less noisy
- Error messaging improvements when things go wrong with Codecov
In Codecov UI
- Viewing Components in the PR: One of our newest features, Components, was previously only viewable in the PR/MR comment. Now it is viewable in the Codecov UI as well.
- Linkable file lines: Share a specific covered (or uncovered) line with a teammate directly from the Codecov UI
- What upload covers what line: When troubleshooting Codecov, its helpful to know which coverage report/upload actually covered a given line of code.
- Commit list searching/filtering/view of branches: Now a user can filter commits by a specific branch, or all branches
- View the Git diff directly on commits and pulls in Codecov UI
- Flag Deletion: Admins can now delete flags out of the Codecov UI
- Jacoco partials are now configurable as hit or miss
- Swift/Xcode: We have released version 0.4.0 of the uploader which now contains two arguments: --xs and --xsp which should help speed up Swift coverage conversion and upload time to Codecov.
- In some cases user auto activation was not working as expected. This has been resolved.
- Instance Wide Admin management panel now correctly contains all activated users. Before, users who had not logged in were not displayed.
The following Docker digests comprise this release:
- codecov/enterprise-frontend:v5.0.1- sha256: a575b12eedc816c4be0a4dde64bcb6e2bdbde4d1d7739f607e9c4ae3c5b8d6a6
- codecov/enterprise-worker:v5.0.1 - sha256: 69893200e4fed5630db1f5b4a696dd9c1c3742ae0ffd6e04a66ca40b9e8b71d2
- codecov/enterprise-api:v5.0.1 - sha256: 6d074069def6eb1d343ad1db5f8d6f6b17df66a44a0d294497fcaf0da086a31e
- codecov/enterprise-gateway:v5.0.1 - sha256: 63d2509ab5c2c41afdd82b12e03b4c4e8a4442cdb36fe2350fbb3ce85d863e8d
These are also the digests referenced by the latest-stable tag.
Note: due to a user impacting bug in enterprise-gateway and enterprise-frontend a point release was issued and pushed over the existing v5.0.1 tag. The new digest is indicated above, the previous digest(s) are as follows:
codecov/enterprise-gateway:v5.0.1 - sha256: 6c4e9be24225b7f576874e2c8ff9c54b3410f88fc6c1faee13720b7f10e05c43
codecov/enterprise-frontend:v5.0.1 - sha256: 62f57f0909002506d336c32eca72b528b2010973c507d6a7ac859e7374ed0bf7